325 Emerson, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
David Barr, email@example.com
Nathan C Gerencir, 412-727-7098 (h), 412-815-8629 (c), 412-476-6438 (w), firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Varsity BBall Representative:
Colleen Anthony, 412-670-0426 (c), email@example.com
Boys JV BBall Representative:
Meghan DePhillips, 412-860-7256 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Girls JV BBall Representative:
Jennifer McPeak, 412-310-3816 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Varsity Bball Representative:
Trish Beltz, email@example.com
Girls Volleyball Representative:
Lisa M Hutchinson, 724-544-8225 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Volleyball Representative:
Steve Mascaro, 412-607-3292 (c), email@example.com
Sacred Heart Activities Building Policies
- Each team is allowed 3 spectators per player. Sacred Heart volunteers that are running the clock, keeping the scorebook, taking temperatures, selling drinks, streaming the game, or collecting admissions do not count as spectators.
- Masks are required at all times by everyone in the building, including spectators, coaches, volunteers, referees, and players. If a face shield is used, it must be accompanied by a properly worn mask. If a player has a medical exemption (as specified by the Diocesan and state rules), please inform our basketball representative at least 1 day prior to the game so we can discuss with our school administration.
- Please do not enter the lobby until the previous game is over, all the spectators and players have left, and cleaning has occurred. It is recommended that you stay in your car until that occurs. The only individual that will be allowed entrance prior to that is the Sacred Heart volunteer that is doing the health screenings. That person will allow entrance at the appropriate time.
- Everyone entering the building will receive a screening, which will include a temperature check.
- There will be drinks sold before each game and at half time, but only to the players and coaches. They will be sold from inside the gym, not at the walk up window of the lobby. No outside food or drink is permitted in the gym for spectators or volunteers. If you bring food or drink with you, you will be asked to put it back in your vehicle or finish it in the lobby prior to entering the gym.
- Bathrooms are located downstairs. The locker rooms are not to be used by anyone. All players should be dressed and ready for the game upon arrival.
- We will typically be live streaming with Twitch. Details will be sent to the visiting team by a Sacred Heart representative prior to the game.