7076 Franklin Road, Cranberry Twp., PA
Tim Baird, 412-302-0762 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
Girl's Basketball Coordinator:
Justin J Kontul, 724-799-5041 (c), 412-288-3098 (w), email@example.com
School Sports Coordinator:
St. Kilian COVID Gym Policies
Jennifer Pappas, 412-302-0762 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Prior to coming to play games at SKPS the SKPS coach will send your coach the attached form. Please complete it and bring with you as it will be collected along with your entrance fee. We will take temperatures upon entering the gym. If you or your child are not feeling well, please do not enter the gym out of an abundance of caution. We plan to have the gym open 30 minutes before the JV game time but do not plan to arrive any earlier than that. We will ask all JV teams/spectators to exit immediately on after the game through the opposite exit where they come in and they can then exit the school near the cafeteria. Varsity teams and their guests may then enter. Same procedure for Varsity. Please have your children dressed in their game uniform. There will be no locker room access. Please have your children bring their own water bottles.
- All persons inside the gym are required to wear masks at all times per State and Diocesan directives
. Referees will not police mask or other COVID-19 protocols. We ask that coaches do their best to police and enforce proper mask wearing by their players. If there are player exceptions to wearing masks as defined under Section 3 of Governor Wolfe's Updated Order Requiring Universal Face Coverings, please let the respective SKPS Coach know in advance and be prepared with proof of said exception either in the form of an athletic release form or doctor's note (this is the guidance that we received from the Diocesan Athletic Director)
- We will allow 2 guests per player for opposing teams in addition to your rostered players, 2 coaches, and 1 scorekeeper. Socially distanced spectator seating will be marked accordingly on the bleachers. The two guests must sit together.
- We will be charging admission of $3/per person. Opposing coaches, players and scorekeeper excluded. We will not be handling money, so please try to bring exact change.
- None. Outside food and drink are not permitted other than water brought by the players.
- We will attempt to livestream the games. The SKPS coach will send a livestream link before the game.
North JV 2nd (Exibition only)
Doug Wishart, 724-433-5982 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Chirdon, 814-330-2807 (c), email@example.com
St. Kilian, Gym Phone: 724-625-1665
Address: 7076 Franklin Road, Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
St. Kilian JV Celtics 3rd game Schedule