Blessed Trinity Academy
2510 Middle Rd., Glenshaw, PA 15116
Hans Rottman, 412-779-1196 (c), email@example.com
School Sports Coordinator:
Hans Rottmann, 412-779-1196 (c), 412-779-1196 (w), firstname.lastname@example.org
BLESSED TRINITY ACADEMY GYM RULES FOR BASKETBALL
Updated January 11, 2021
Jim Krummert, 412-302-1654 (c), Jkrummert@yahoo.com
For all section coaches/ADs/Basketball Directors, this is to advise on procedures that Blessed Trinity Academy (“BTA”) will follow for its basketball games (boys, girls, developmental). If there is someone from your school that should be receiving this information and is not on the recipient list, please let us know.
Our goal is to be able to keep our players and families safe and to comply with all rules and regulations in order to be able have a season. We appreciate help from you to make this happen. Please read below and share with your players and parents.
– We will take temperatures of all persons prior to them entering the gym. Temperature must be 100 degrees or lower to allow entry. If you or your child are not feeling well, please do not enter the gym out of an abundance of caution. We plan to have the gym open 30 minutes before each game, but do not plan to arrive any earlier than that. However, if there is another game or practice prior to your game you will have wait outside until that gym has been emptied from this event. We will ask all teams/spectators to exit immediately after their game to allow for the next event to start promptly. Please have your children dressed in their game uniform. There will be no locker room access. Please have your children bring their own water bottles.
- All persons inside the gym will be required to wear masks at all times per State and Diocesan directives.
We ask that coaches police and enforce proper mask wearing by their players. Referees will not be expected to enforce mask rules. If there are player exceptions to wearing masks as defined under Section 3 of Governor Wolfe's Updated Order Requiring Universal Face Coverings, please let me (or the respective BTA Coach) know in advance and be prepared with proof of said exception either in the form of an athletic release form or doctor's note (this is the guidance that we received from the Diocesan Athletic Director). If masks are not worn by players, and there is no Section 3 exception for not wearing masks, BTA will not play the game and the visiting team will forfeit (per Diocesan Athletic Director guidance).
- We will allow 1 person per player for opposing teams in addition to your rostered players, 2 coaches, and 1 scorekeeper.
Socially distanced spectator seating will be marked accordingly on the bleachers.
- Please provide us with a team roster prior to the game.
- We will be charging admission of $5/per person. Opposing coaches, players and scorekeeper excluded. Please try to bring exact change.
– There will be no concessions. No food or drink in the MAC except for drinks for the players.
– BTA does not have live streaming capability at this time.
We look forward to a great season and need everyone's commitment and cooperation to make things run as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any BTA coach or our Athletic Director, Sean Cannon.