IMPORTANT - The Diocese has given us the "green light" to go ahead with the start of the 2020 Diocesan Girls Volleyball Season. To begin, we need to know which schools are going to take part, and how many teams each school is going to have. Therefore, if you have not already done so, submit your Team Data Sheet ASAP.|
What you need to do:
- Online Team Data Sheet - required, used to submit information on the school, coaches, gym location, etc. for each team at a school.
- Submit your School Home Playdates - required, used to submit the dates and times a schools gym is available for home games (School Home Playdates form in Microsoft Excel format)
- Submit your Player Eligibility Roster - required, used to submit the eligible players for a team (Player Eligibility Roster in Microsoft Word format). The due date for this will be announced later.
- League Fees - All registration fees are due by Monday, September 28, 2020.
- Referee Fees - For the 2020 season.
The Diocese Athletic Director, Gary Roney, held a Zoom meeting with school Athletic Directors on September 1, 2020 to discuss COVID-19 and other issues related to Fall sports - you can view the recording of the meeting here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/edksanolgj0jxox/zoom_0%20copy%202.mp4?dl=0|
The league has no matches scheduled today - Tuesday, September 29, 2020
A start time of TBD (to be determined) means the start time is unknown - contact the home team for the correct time.
Announcements (click header to open and close) (see all)
Join us for the Be Strong bootcamp on Saturdays from 9-10 AM beginning September 12 through October 10 on Merrick Field at Seton LaSalle Catholic High School. All skill levels are welcome!
Face masks must be worn during arrival and departure, but may be removed while participants are in their designated workout spaces. Detailed information will be sent upon registration. To maintain safe social distancing, the bootcamp is limited to 30 participants. Complete the online registration form to reserve your spot! Please contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske (412-561-3583 Ext. 1127, email@example.com) if you have questions - Flyer
- Be strong in spirit and body
- Be active
- Stay in shape for your sports
- Challenge yourself
- Do your personal best
- Have fun!