Holy Cross Academy
307 Siebert Rd., Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Chuck Larson, 412-618-7766 (c), email@example.com
Girls Basketball Director:
Sheila Duffy, 412-260-7662 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Basketball Director:
Christian Wrabley, 412-498-3859 (c), email@example.com
Covid-19 Information & Procedures
Maria Faller, 412-445-9900 (c), firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Coaches, players, and spectators must always wear masks. If a student has a medical exemption please contact the coach ahead of the game so we can advise our principal.
2. Opposing teams can bring 1 spectator per person in addition to 2 coaches and players. Opposing teams keeping book can do so on the bench or on our stage. We prefer if you send us your roster of players and coaches prior to the game.
3. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the start of the game. If there is another game ongoing, teams will need to wait outside until the prior game is over. A Holy Cross representative will take temperature of all persons that enter the gym and each person will need to answer the standard Covid questions. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be able to enter.
4. All spectators must sit where designated by X on the bleachers to stay socially distant. Visitor side is closest to the door. No spectator food and drink allowed in the gym.
5. Please exit through the back doors to the gym.
6. Teams say the pre-game prayer on separate halves of the court - no mingling.
7. We will not have concessions available, but we have a water bottle refill station available.
8. There will be a $3.00 admission charge for spectators. Exact change is appreciated.
9. We will provide a Building Manager for each home game. This person is responsible for crowd control; COVID-19 compliance (masks & social distancing); being part of the pre-game meeting between the coaches, players, & referees; resolving any conflicts/compliance issues.
10. We will livestream the games on twitch - Hcahawks.
11. All boys' volleyball team rosters should be sent in advance to Maria Faller (email@example.com) girls' basketball team rosters should be sent in advance to Sheila Duffy (firstname.lastname@example.org
). All boys' basketball team rosters should be sent in advance to Christian Wrabley (email@example.com
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe & the kids playing!
Good Luck to All Teams!